Today, I’m gonna show you how to make yummy traditional Taiwanese pan-fried stuffed bun:)
All ingredients are available in France, it will take you only less than 30 minutes to do this traditional Taiwanese bun. I feel hungry now just looking at the picture down below!
Ground meat, pizza dough, scallion, ginger, broccoli (you can replace it with any veggie you want)
salt, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, rice wine, egg
After preparing everything, let’s do it:)
- Cut scallion, ginger and broccoli into pieces, and mix them with ground meat. I use 200 grams of ground meat this time. You can adjust the amount of veggie and meat as how you prefer.
- Add one and a half of egg into it to make the meat has more flavor and tastes softer.
3. Add two spoons of soy sauce, a bit of salt and sugar, one spoon of sesame oil and a little bit of rice wine to add up the flavor. Stir all the ingredients until it’s completely blended. If you want, you can put the meat in fridge for 20 to 30 minutes to absorb the sauce.
4. You are already almost done! Now, you just need to wrap it up with our pizza dough!
This time, I made 7 buns. However, some of them are too big><
But I learned a lesson and I’ll give you the tip!
The smaller bun actually tastes better, it keeps all the flavor inside the dough!
注意: 麵粉水 只需要放一點點的麵粉即可!
5. Heat up pan and add oil into the pan first. Put all the buns in pan and wait for 30 seconds.
Next, pour some water mixed with flour into the pan, water should cover the half of heights of
Notice: Water mixed with flour, you only need a very little amount of flour!
6. Turn the heat to medium and cover the pan with lid. After the buns absorb all the water, add some sesame oil on top on them.
Voila! You did a great job and now you can enjoy home-made traditional Taiwanese pan-fried stuffed bun!
It takes you less than 30 minutes to do it and all ingredients are easy to get no matter where you are!
Let me know if you like it and how does your buns taste!